Pages - Menu

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The award for sytlish blog goes to...

Hi writers! The great Alyson over at her blog has awarded me with a stylish blogger award. YAY! Thank Alyson. I am very happy that people out there seem to be enjoying my blog :) Sweet. According to the Rules of this award I must now bestow this award unto other worthy blogs, and...





1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award - DONE
2. Share 7 things about yourself - DONE
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers - DONE
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!  - Doing
7 things about me:

Well, what have I not shared before. Let me think....Let's focus writing.
1. On the manuscript that I am working, I am revising for a literary agency and a publisher so I cannot wait to see what they'll say. Wish me luck!
2. I can't live without my every morning gym workout.
3. I write listening to music. Always. Only. Mostly music that matches the scenario i.e. battle scene - Epic War music :)
4. I tend to like antagonists sometimes.
5. My main character used to be the antagonist.
6. I love dark fiction, things and fantasy.
7. I don't read that much fiction. At all. I read books about writing, non-fiction and such, but I am not a bookworm.


The award goes to...Drum roll...
10 very stylish and great blogs!


Happy Blogging!

8 comments: